Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Funday.. In Full Swing!

After working out at the Citadel track,  I rolled over to the Joe (Joe Riley Stadium) and took in a few innings of the Citadel vs Wright St.

I bumped into this lady and her ultra squeaky three wheeler a few times that morning and couldn't resist her uniqueness. 

The highlight of the day! Pearlz Oyster bar opened a second location in West Ashley last year and to celebrate their one year anniversary threw an oyster roast and $1 high life cans.  I attended with a couple girls from work and we tore that place up. Of course oyster shots were plentiful, I know Chuck remembers those tasty slimy treats. The oyster roast ended at 5 so we bought a case of beer, went out to the pier by my house and drank along the water.  The night ended at..drum roll... the Moose! Where we noshed duck fat fries and watched the Tarheels put a beat down on Maryland. Another successful Sunday funday.

2 comments:

  1. Looked like a fun Sunday Funday!!!I could use one of those right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. two and a half weeks! we'll be cruisin

    ReplyDelete