Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dell'z Deli


A couple days ago I was completely thrown from daily routine. After a stop at the gym my mid day lunch is almost always a phone call away. Dell'z Deli of course, but yesterday no one answered to satisfy my craving for her delicious eats. My 10-15 minute ride back across the Ashley to the peninsula usually is perfect timing to pick up my order. This day I was completely thrown. With hopes that the small wrap shop was too busy to answer I continued my usual route to her storefront. Upon arrival I was once again disappointed to find a hand written note apologizing for the days closure due to unforeseen circumstances. Skimming the news later that evening I was shocked to find out Dell was attacked and stabbed multiple times by an ex-boyfriend. Crazy business! She is recovering well, but is healing nine stab wounds to her arm and hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment