Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome Mom

I was trying to figure out a way that you can stay connected to my life without constant phone conversation and email. I know I do a poor job of staying in touch sometimes so hopefully this will satisfy the void that gets created from our long distance relationship. Obviously this will not take the place of any communication we have, but give you an insight to my day to day activities and random thoughts. I've never dabbled in the blogoshpere world but I will learn as I go. My intentions are that this will become your new favorite website as I maintain frequent posts and updates to the extent that it will entertain you enough to check often.  So cheers to my new creation and hopefully some artistic release. Enjoy.
Love your son Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment