Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Food Trucks and Bar Parties

The Recovery Room (a bar in my top three most frequented) celebrated its 3rd birthday on Sunday. To celebrate such a grand occasion they threw a nice shindig which included several delicious food trucks and plenty of cheap beer. Egg tossing, belching contests, and an awards ceremony, to include drinker of the year (I was not in the running)  highlighted the days activities. 


 Diggity Doughnuts is a must eat whenever they show up. Vegan treats at their finest!! I ate the peanut butter-sriracha and lingonberry doughnuts which paired quite well with PBR.


Hello my Name is BBQ is another top find at any good food truck rally. This week their BBQ was braised in bacon stout beer from a local brewer (Holy City Brewing). I scooped up the BBQ tacos w/ jalapenos, tomato, and pickled onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment