Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Black Friday!!

Happy Thanksgiving, but let's be real the true holiday is Black Friday. That's why I traveled up the mountain to Asheville to find out what all the fuss is about. My Thanksgiving was typical. Football on the big screen, too much food, and even more booze to wash it down. The difference this year was my active participation in the worst reason for mass human gathering. I knew it was going to be an entertaining event, I was just unsure to what degree. With a wildcard like Haley involved your guess is as good as mine.


Haley's reaction after being told she has to report to work (at the GAP) in 30 minutes...and that she is completely wasted.


   I wish this picture was photoshopped. This is the line at Old Navy. Let me explain. Inside the store was at capacity so these individuals are patiently waiting their turn, in a two in two out fashion, like it was the hottest new nightclub.


Just a glimpse of the shenanigans that took place that night. Not pictured is the line of about 8-10 guys waiting to relieve themselves. 


Shout out to Turk! I haven't seen him in about four or five years and he was so excited to see me he peed himself multiple times and refused to leave my side for the majority of the day. Great little dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment